Saturday, February 11, 2006

DIRECTIONS FOR LEARNING BLOGGER

I have a blog with some simple directions for learning some of the basic things about creating and maintaining your own blog. To link to this blog, click on "View My Complete Profile" to see the hot links to my other blogs. The link is "Directions for Learning Blogspot". (I probably should have said "Learning Blogger" instead of "Learning Blogspot", but I'm a beginner too.) I intended to learn more and to explain more, but something called "The Pow Wow" got in my way this year. If you discover something neat about Blogger, be sure to share it with me. (One important thing I learned the hard way was that when you add or change anything, you have to click your "Refresh" button to see it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home