Thursday, September 03, 2009

IF YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK

Craig Mathews (FUHS ’67) sent me this news:
If you look in the upper left corner on your facebook screen, you'll see a little box where you can search for people or groups. Fullerton High School has a group set up. Type in Fullerton High School and it should pop up. I just posted a discussion recently about the upcoming Pow Wow (he means the alumni luncheon), but haven't checked today if anyone has looked or responded. DON'T type in FUHS! If you do, you'll be directed to a school in the Phillipines! Been there, did that.

What I posted was to contact me on facebook and I would give my private email address for private connections. I also said something to the effect of contacting you about giving your email address out privately after your approval. (I gave Craig approval to do so as my email address is all over the internet anyway.)

(If you are not a member of Facebook yet and want to be, email me (Connie) and I will try to figure out how to send you an email message from Facebook that asks you to join.)
CVANHORN@PACBELL.NET

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Connie ~ I'm still passing around information for 2010 Pow Wow.

Hoping to find away or someone to post the registration form on Face Book.

I seem to have many contacts and they all have their own as well.

I am hoping for a nice turn out from classes 1979-1989.

Doing my best to spread the information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home