Saturday, March 26, 2011

CLASS OF '45- RON LUNDEEN SURFACES

LATEST NEWS:
Ron has emailed me so I have his address now, but he is going to put it on  http://www.fuhsalumnionline.com/alumni.htm so you only have to email me to get it if you can't wait until April 7. By then his message will be buried in my more current email and will perhaps never be found again. Hope you friends find each other.
Connie


Here is a copy of a comment that I found on the 2011 Pow Wow blog in the "Pow Wow Reps Read and Email Me" post.  Ron, you need to email me at CVANHORN@PACBELL.NET  or find friends on http://www.fuhsalumnionline.com/alumni.htm
(in 40’s directory, Don Sorsabal, Pow Wow class rep for '45,
has a current email address)

Blast from the past!! Ron Lundeen Class of 45 and wife Ellie live in Arizona (Oro Valley) Ron Left Fullerton in 1943 and finished high school in Corona, CA. Returned to Fullerton in 1957 for several years, Would love to hear from Classmates!!


March 24, 2011 10:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home