Saturday, August 10, 2013

WAYNE CLARK, FUHS 1950

Email message from Sharon  Gregory McConnell, FUHS 1950:

Connie, I am not sure if any one has sent Wayne's obit to you or not, I
just heard from Joyce Packard
that Wayne had passed a way last year, I don't know what was the cause
of his death. I do know several years ago when I talked with him, he seemed
rather confused and maybe at the time he was at the beginning of
Alzheimer.
sorry I don't have any more info. I hate hearing about all our friends
leaving us-- but guess it is our age eh?
Thanks for all you do---
Sharon McConnell

Comment from Connie CVANHORN@PACBELL.NET :
I don't remember if I have a prior post regarding Wayne's passing. If anyone knows, let me know.

From Dave Williams  (FUHS '51) on Sept 23, 2013:
I REMEMBER WAYNE CLARK QUITE WELL. HE LIVED ON COLLINS STREET, WHERE MANY OF OUR LAHABRA ALUMNI LIVED. SEVERAL OF MY RELATIVES LIVED THERE. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AT OUR POW WOW, I SAT WITH WAYNE, AND TOLD HIM I REMEMBERED HIS PART IN THE (SORRY, MY MEMORY FADES, THE MUSIC GROUP WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS) WHEN THEY SANG THE SONG, "DEM BONES" HE REALLY CHEERED UP AT THAT, THAT SOMEONE WOULD REMEMBER HIM HITTING THOSE DEEP DEEP NOTES. DAVWMS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home