Thursday, March 06, 2014

FUHS ALUMNI WEBSITE THAT CONNECTS ALUMNI

From Sharon (Smith) Gibson (class rep for FUHS 1961

To Connie for all alumni

 I have created a new Website that I hope will be used by all FUHS classes. I have populated my class on it and have made the standing committee members administrators and hope that they will add their classmates data, but anyone can sign up. Please take a look and do join it. It is very easy to use and easy to send emails to other classmates who have joined. For me, it makes sending bulk messages to my class (or to everyone on the site) so much easier.


 Give it a look-see and tell me what you think.

Sharon


(Anyone who wants to contact Sharon Gibson with a comment or question, can find her name in the class of '61 on her database and send her an email from there or email me: CVANHORN@PACBELL.NET


If a class rep uploads your name, it doesn’t become "active" until you click on your name and join with a password. However, Sharon can email everyone there who has an email on the class list so it helps to get Pow Wow news out.)
More from Sharon:
Anyone can find me on the website, Connie, by clicking on "Classmate Profiles" and then click "search" at the top of the page and type in Sharon or Sharon Smith or Sharon Gibson. My name will pop up with every choice. Or they could click on 1961 and find me on that list. Clicking on my name will take you to my profile page and under the photo it says, "send Sharon an email." It's really easy to use.
Thanks for the info that you put on your blog. I appreciate any effort to get the word out.
Sharon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home