Saturday, July 07, 2007

CONNIE'S COMPUTER IS DOWN

Sept 3, 2007- I have many addresses on my new machine now, but if you have changed your email address since you received an email message from your class rep (or, horrors, your class doesn't have a class rep), you should email me so you stand a better chance to get the letter about Pow Wow 2008 which should be sent out soon. Remember, if you don't hear anything about the next Pow Wow luncheon by Halloween, get in touch with your class rep or me.
Keep up with any Pow Wow 2008 news by visiting http://fuhspowwow2008.blogspot.com/

The following message was posted 7-7-07. I am leaving it here so that you can see the recent turmoil.

My computer is down. It has a fatal error and will not even boot so I have no idea when it will be fixed. If you emailed me during the 4th of July holiday (Wed, Thurs, Fri), I may have seen your email message, but not had a chance to respond. My second computer is now set up to receive my email so you can still reach me at CVanHorn@pacbell.net but I do not have access to any of my old email messages or email addresses. Please send me an email message so I can start building another email address book. (Remember to include your first, maiden and married names so I can remember them and spell them correctly. Let me know what class you are in too.) You will not be in my new email address book unless you email me! (Some people might think this a great advantage.)

I have the Pow Wow contact list updated through April 21. If you emailed me about any changes or additions after that date, they will not be in the contact list that I will send to the class reps soon so please email me about them again.

ATTENTION, CLASS REPS- I ESPECIALLY NEED TO GET AN EMAIL MESSAGE FROM YOU.
Connie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home