Tuesday, April 15, 2008

DAVID REES, FUHS '53


I asked David if I could post his pictures and message on the blog and he wrote,
“Most probably will not remember me anyway as I only attended FUHS my last two years of high school, having moved from Ohio.”
His message explaining his costume in his pictures:
Connie,
I am an actor. Since moving to Oregon I have been busier than I ever was in L. A., though I still like the residuals. I keep myself tuned up here by doing what I can. So far, my wife and I have worked a different play, in three different venues and averaged a different play every other month. The pictures of me in a beard are from "The Hobbit" where I played "Gandalf". I am currently in rehearsals for "Done to Death" - opens May 2-18th, "Richard Diamond" with the Old Time Radio Players - plays May 23, 24 & 25th and also currently in rehearsals for "Bye, Bye Birdie" which will play in July.

David Rees






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home