Friday, October 02, 2009

FRED GENE DAVIS, FUHS 1949

My brother (18 months older) passed away in Fallbrook Hospital of general health problems Oct 1, 2009 He was class of 49.

Raymond Davis class of 51

I asked Ray to send me an obituary or to write something himself. He answered:

Sunday, October 04

I don't know if there will be an obituary. I'll try. He was born January 21st in Wilcox Arizona. He spent most of his life in southern California. He retired from the Anaheim police and then worked investigative positions with the Internal Revenue Service and the Maritime Commission. He built a home in Fallbrook and lived there until he died. He had four children (one passed away at 3 years). He served two years in the army. His burial will be at 10:30am Thursday Oct. 8th in the national cemetery in Riverside. There will be a memorial October 15th in his church in Fallbrook (location unknown).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home