Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NO UP-DATES DONE ON FUHS WEB PAGE LATELY

UPDATE: Kurt emailed me that he has just been very busy. Thank Goodness as he is a wonderful web master. He has updated the web site as of 4/13.

I have tried to e-mail Kurt Sineri class of '80, the web master for the below web page, to find out if he is OK because there have been no up-dates on his web page since 2-22-2011. A couple of people have tried to send him their e-mail address to be added to their class alumni list. They contacted me because they had no luck, which alerted me to the problem. I hope we find out that he is fine because he is providing a wonderful service for the school, and especially for the alumni.

See his web page at:
http://www.fuhsalumnionline.com/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home