Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Elizabeth Keverian, FUHS 2010, Asks For Help

Does anyone have any information to help this FUHS graduate fund her dream? Contact Connie to get Elizabeth’s e-mail address.


My name is Elizabeth Keverian and I recently graduated from FUHS in 2010. I am currently studying film at Chapman University and just found out that I have been accepted to study abroad in the Spring. The program I hope to participate in is called Semester at Sea, which means I will get to sail around the world, visiting 11 different countries over a span of a few months! Here is a link to the voyage if you would like more information:  http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/upcoming-voyages/spring-2012.php

I am contacting you because as I searched for scholarships and other ways of financing this amazing opportunity, I found your FUHS Alumni Blog on www.blogspot.com and thought maybe you would know of any community scholarships or potential sponsorships or donors. I am in substantial need of funding in order to make this dream a reality.

I am so ecstatic that I might actually get to make this trip and can't wait to see how it changes my life! Traveling is one of my greatest passions and I would love to take this experience and incorporate it into the many films I hope to create. I can't even begin to imagine what kinds of things I might learn on this journey, but I know I will definitely become a better person because of it - full of understanding, appreciation and a stronger character.

If you know of any person or organization that might be able to help me in any way, please let me know. And if you would like any more information from me, please do not hesitate to contact me. I appreciate anything you can do for me!

Thank you so much,

Elizabeth Keverian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home