Saturday, March 08, 2014

TOM SHOCKLEY.FUHS 1952


For Connie to share at the POW WOW:

(wedding picture taken AUGUST 20, 2013)

 


 

FROM TOM SHOCKLEY FUHS 1952, (about not attending the luncheon this year)

  We made reservations, but are un-able to attend in person, in spirit, yes.

 Tom Shockley (cl of ‘52) and Akiko, my love & my wife.

 To Tom from Connie:

Is it ok for me to forward your message to the '52 class rep (Jim Barker)to share with your class?

 Aloha Connie

Yes, send to Jim and at 79 I think I am doing OK!! Life is still fun, our class motto?  “Life is a song”

Mahalo

Tom

From Connie to Tom:

Do you want me to put your message on my blog so that other classes can see it and your picture too? If so, do you want to add more info?

 Aloha Connie (use this if you like)

 My wife Akiko and I live in a tropical forest on the slope of Hualalai (8’271), our home is at 4’500 ft. Hualalai is one of the 3 active volcanos on Hawaii Island. We are 20 min. from Kailua Kona and the ocean.

Akiko is from Sapporo, Japan and moved to Hawaii in 1970. We met 2 years ago at our local fitness club and were married 8/20/13 in our local church. Our family consists of 3 large rowdy dogs. 3 cats & 1 tame wild goat.  (The real reason we are not at the Pow Wow - finding a pet care giver is a problem.)

 Aloha

Tom and Akiko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home