Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BUY FOREVER STAMPS BEFORE MAY 12

It isn't the pennies that I will save if I buy some Forever stamps before the rate hike that is the main attraction of the stamps for me, but the fact that I won't have to remember what first class postage stamps cost as they escalate each year. It drives me crazy trying to remember if an old stamp that I grab needs another 1 or 2 cent stamp with it. I have so many old stamps that don't have their value printed on them. I have tried to research the value of the ones that I have in my stamp box, but many of them are not listed on the internet. The Forever stamp is the answer to my problem. (That and the decision to leave my old questionable-value stamps to the kids to let them figure it out.)
If you don't know what a "Forever" stamp is, you haven't been watching enough TV.
(And, thinking of TV, if you ever plan to use the TV in your kitchen or garage or shop that is working with a rabbit ears now, you better send in your request for those coupons (max 2 to a customer) to help you buy that converter box that you will need next year. We requested ours weeks ago and haven't received the coupons yet. How long do you think it will take to get one when people start waking up to the fact that the time is coming fast when they will need it and the demand increases?)
Late breaking news! Our coupons arrived 10 minutes after I uploaded this post. Here is the hot link to the site that you need to go to: https://www.dtv2009.gov/
IMPORTANT- The coupons expire after 90 days from the date they are mailed to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home