Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MERCHANDISE SOLD AT POW WOW 2008

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE MERCHANDISE SOLD AT POW WOW 2008
*************************************************************************
Gaby Kudron, who sold the Hawaiian shirts at Pow Wow 2008, told me that the shirts and dresses originally scheduled to be shipped by October will be ready in November. You can email her at THEKUDRONS@YAHOO.COM if you have any questions or want to order more.

If I find out any information about the other vendors, I will post it here.
If you know of any other vendors, please let me know.

Information from Carolyn Cunningham:
I've run across an order form I brought home (and never completed). It's for "Fullerton" shirts. Stapled to it is a business card.

Eclectic Printing & Design
Jeff Abraham
(714) 528-8040
jeff@eclecticprinting.com
http://www.eclecticprinting.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home