Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MAUREEN CONNER PELTZER, FUHS '54


For those of you who may not know who this man with me is in the picture, he just happens to be my very favorite dancer in the world. And, for those of you don't know that I was fortunate enough to be invited to see Dancing With the Stars in person, here is the proof. Our seats were fantastic - second row, and the show was run smoothly and beautifully. ALL of the performers were even more trim and more beautiful/handsome than they are on the television. We had passes to go to the trailers after the performance and were able to speak with them - and, that's when I saw Maksim and almost became weak-kneed. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had. mpV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home