Thursday, January 25, 2018

DAVID TOWLE, FUHS 1954




Dear friends,
I am very sad to have to let you know that David lost his battle with cancer and passed away peacefully at home as he slept on Dec. 22.  He wanted to make sure I notified you.  A memorial service is planned in early January, but the date has not yet been set.  Please email me at luvonne@aol.com if you'd like more information on that. 

If you'd like to make a charitable donation in David's memory, please consider one of his favorite organizations, Guide Dogs for the Blind in San Rafael, CA, www.guidedogs.com.  Thank you very much!
  
I am grateful to his many friends who brought him much joy and peace by staying in touch with him to the very end.  Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Love,
Luvonne
         luvonne@aol.com


From: "Maureen Peltzer" <maureenpelt@sbcglobal.net>

Subject: FW: Update on David
Hi – I’m sure most of you received this from Luvonne Towle, and it’s such sad news.  I spoke with Luvonne yesterday evening after I saw this, and she’s a very positive and strong lady who will miss her husband very much.  The saddest part is that he was still in a lot of pain.  He wanted to have his services at his church, so she’s working on that waiting to hear when his daughter from Texas can get to San Jose.  We talked about how Pow Wow will never be the same without David.  Her response was so cute – she said, “It’s taken the Pow out of the Wow!”  I agree, and Chuck and I will miss him very much.  Take good care of yourselves, and watch every step you take ‘cause you just can’t fall!!!  Love, mp



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home