Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ronald Howard Cullum, FUHS '55

Email from Roger Grunwald, '57 class Pow Wow rep:
Don Bastady forwarded the following information on another classmate who has passed away. I will work on getting further details.
Roger

The following notice was in the Porterville Recorder newspaper on December 1:
"Ronald Howard Cullum, 72, Porterville, Whitehurst-Peters-Loyd Funeraland Cremation Service."
There was no follow up notice, so I phoned the funeral home yesterday and they said there was no service or memorial or anything. I assume he was a member of our class of '55.
Don Bastady

Barbara Howe Kamphefner, class of ’53 sent this following email message:

Subject: Ronald Cullum Class of 1955 FUHS

"Hi Connie....I am not sure if you received my earlier message. Ron died in November at his home in Porterville CA. He was a talented upholsterer and a good friend to my family. He had a fun sense of humor. Lived in La Habra in his earlier years. He leaves his girl friend Leora in Porterville and will be missed by my family also."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home